- 2 cups of cooked white chickpeas
- 2 large onions
- 1 large tomato
- 1 tsp of garam masala
- 1 tsp of minced garlic
- 1/2 tsp of minced ginger
- 1 small bunch of coriander leaves
- 1 tsp of red chilli powder
- 1 tbsp of oil
- 1 tsp of salt
- juice of 1 lemon
- Heat oil and add onions. Saute until golden brown and add the ginger and garlic. Fry for another 30 seconds and add the garam masala.
- Add the tomatoes next and cook until they are soft.
- Add the cooked chickpeas, chilli powder, salt and some water. Bring to boil and simmer for a few minutes.
- Top with chopped coriander leaves and lemon juice.