Volunteered at the used book sale today, got these books:
- Blueprint for Counter Education (1970) — had enormous posters inside with weird hippie/political philosophy student rhetoric on it! It’s so cheesy, it’s cute.
- I and Thou, Martin Buber
- Not a Piano Key, Yaacov Luria
- Science of Education and the Psychology of the Child, Jean Piaget
- Foods of the World: Wines and Spirits
- Socialist Humanism: An International Symposium, Erich Fromm
My book-acquiring behaviour reveals that I am still a big social sciences nerd and a big Jew, and a wino.